We are very happy to welcome you back to the TanzFaktur with our new summer schedule!
To protect your health and that of your fellow human beings, please observe the following distance and hygiene rules (as of 7.6.2021):
First of all:
Distance: Keep at least 1.5m distance to other people.
Hygiene: Proper coughing and sneezing into the crook of the arm, as well as disinfecting hands regularly
Mask: Wear a medical mask all areas
1. entering the TanzFaktur is only possible with a confirmed negative Covid rapid test not longer than 48h ago or proof of immunization by vaccination or recovery as well as a valid registration confirmation of the TanzFaktur. In addition, participants may be asked by the staff to identify themselves.
2. it is compulsory to wear a medical mask or respirator in all rooms. We recommend wearing a mask during class as well. However, if necessary for athletic reasons, it may be temporarily removed.
3. We ask you to disinfect your hands before entering the TanzFaktur. Dispensers for hand disinfection are clearly visible at various places in the house.
4. we ask you to come to us already in training clothes, because the changing rooms are only available in very limited capacity. There are storage facilities for jackets, bags and shoes inside the dance studios.
5. we ask you to bring your own drinking water.
6. please bring your own mat if it is required for your class.
7. Please pay attention to the signage regarding a change in entrance and exit regulations and wayfinding. Also, you are not allowed in the TanzFaktur outside of your booked class.
8. parents can accompany their children to the registration point in the front of the foyer. There they will be picked up by the instructor and returned for pick-up at the end of class.
The regulations may change according to the infection situation in Cologne. We follow the current Corona Protection Ordinance of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
If you feel ill or show symptoms of a cold, please stay at home, as we are not allowed to admit you in this case. Also, people who have had contact with Covid-19 sufferers in the 14 days prior to the performance are not allowed to attend events.